Tuesday, July 17, 2012

None Of Us Is Guaranteed Of Tomorrow.

Of late, I have been thinking a lot of how simple life can be. Nothing is too difficult to overcome and no obstacles too tough to go through. I learned that everything here are just temporary, you take no one with you, neither do you take anything at all with you, except for all the good deeds that you have done and the faith that you have in the Almighty Lord. 

It was not a simple journey for me to come to this feeling, I was self-healing myself, self-counseling myself and towards the end I realized that I was still hanging on to the past. This was the very reasons that made me sad at time, because I was always looking at the past and wondering what could have been and what could not have been. One day the switch button that reminded me to purge the past was automatically on by accident or by the faith of the Lord, I don’t know, but I managed to bury them, and I am still burying more of them one at a time.

Now the tough part is some letters and pictures from my private collection that I am still holding on to. I don’t want anyone to come on to my collection one day when I am dead and gone and start speculating about all of them. I want to purge them all so that I can be totally happy in my present and not anticipate my future.

You can't take anything with you, I repeat. What you leave behind becomes the responsibility of your spouse. Therefore, when I think about some of my possessions, I really just want to dump them away together with all the memories, unless of course if they are something that could make my husband proud to hold on to.

I am pretty sure as of this entry that I have done a lot of burying and I am not going to put anything off any longer. None of us is guaranteed of tomorrow.

No comments: