Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Ramadan Karim To All

The holy month of Ramadan will be here in approximately 2 days time, we are very fortunate again to be welcoming yet another holy Ramadan. Alhamdulillah.

I am glad that we will not be exposed to the numerous Ramadan markets and offers of buffet spread by various hotels, where sadly we forget that the holy month of Ramadan should not be celebrated in such a manner of wastages. Alhamdulillah. It will be a meaningful Ramadan for us, insyaAllah, as we will be tested with longer fasting time than usual.

To all the Muslims who stumble on my blog, I am taking this opportunity to wish you Ramadan Karim. To all friends and family, with the coming of Ramadan I seek your forgiveness for any wrong doings that I might have done, directly or indirectly. I wish you Ramadan Karim and May the Lord’s blessing be with all of us always.

Ramadan Karim to all.

No comments: