Saturday, August 8, 2009

Blame Yourself

An email from a friend …………… ‘I caught my son’s girlfriend sleeping in my house too often now, how can she be so cheap, what kind of upbringing does she has?’, how can I respond to these questions in a more positive way? But I will try.

My advice to her was, don’t blame her on her upbringing, I can only think that her parents were not aware of her behavior, and that she may be an angel in front of them. Just take care of your son and worst case scenario, just marry them off.

Why parents are always blamed for their children eccentric behavior? I don’t know, I have no definite answer to that, people are bias. Having said that some children do really represent their parents, I have encountered many of such, and it humbled me to keep on whispering to the Lord that my kids will be protected from this loop.

insyaAllah……………………………..

No comments: