Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Dream Catcher

Have you ever experienced the frustration of getting up from a dream and could not put the pieces of the dream together? It is worse when the dream was something so beautiful that you wish you were still in the dream, and want to know the ending of it.

This happened to me recently, and I keep thinking of the dream over and over again. I managed to gain some but I know the rest was just too shadowy to put a focus to what the dream was all about. What was more important was the failure to recognize the faces of the people in that particular dream, actually I still think of that dream every time that I am contemplating over something……… funny.

There were times, in fact many times that I was so tempted to get a dream catcher and place it at the window in my room, but then again I thought that was just fictions, and in the end will only collect dust. So where do we go when our dreams get broken?

Dream catcher……………….. erm……………… ???

No comments: