Monday, August 24, 2009

Amal................

Two days prior to the beginning of the holy month of Ramadhan, I sat with my little angel and explained to her the importance of praying especially during the Ramadhan month. She listened diligently, asking questions every now and then, and sincerely asked me to guide her with the praying.

Apparently before she left, a good friend’s husband had given her a book on prophets as well as a guide to praying. There’s where she got started, and for two days she sat next to my bed, copying the supplications, reciting the sunnah and following me as I do my prayers.

On the second day of Ramadhan, she was confident enough to do her prayers on her own. I can never thank the Almighty Lord enough for this angel that was given to me. Alhamdulillah, so far she has managed to complete all the five daily prayers.

Her school starts today, and she was concerned enough not to dress revealing as she has to observed the respect of the month of Ramadhan. She is simply amazing and I can only pray that she will carry on her practice beyond the Ramadhan month, InsyaAllah.

Thank you Bang Man for the books, you are appreciated.

No comments: