Wednesday, February 12, 2014

I Was Taken Ill

My intention was to seek medical help, to look for a cheaper hospital to cater for my urgent needs.  Since day one everything was going on smoothly.  However, on the last day there, I got very ill in the middle of a huge crowd in the tourist area.  I seriously could not remember every details of the incident.  However, I do remember being attacked with the most painful feeling above my stomach area, exactly in the middle of the rib cage.  I felt like as though I was being stabbed by a very sharp knife, the pain was so severe that I found breathing so difficult.  I was sweating as though someone had just thrown a big bucket of water on me. I vomited my whole stomach out.  My friends told me that I was as white as a ghost, and all my fingers were blue, while my body was as cold as ice.  I realized next the paramedics was calling my name, asking me if I was in pain and so on and so on.  I don't remember answering most of their questions.  The rest was history............. 










No comments: