Friday, February 21, 2014

10:00 a.m

The phone call came, “you are on at 10:00 tomorrow”, what? Wait a minute, please repeat. Yes, I heard that one right. I’m on for another probing at 10am tomorrow (Saturday). Ok, I sure will be there.

“You have to start fasting by 7pm today, no solid food but you can have some liquid, no milk though” ok.

Since there have been so much of unpredictable moments now, I have learned to transport myself from house 1 to house 2 in a paper bag. Seriously, I just realized that I do not even have a sizable overnight bag to keep transporting all my needs from home to hospital. Paper bags come in handy……. He he he.

Fasting is not going to be tough, since I really do not have much appetite. I guess we will have to leave the house early to make it for the 10:00 am appointment.

Wish me luck…….

No comments: