Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Will You Come And Drink Tea With Me?



 
Between coffee and tea, my preference will always be coffee, no matter what the doctors said. I have gone from Brazilian coffee beans to flavored coffee beans and currently to Bali decaf coffee beans, but coffee it will be when I am reading and relaxing.

However, there is something so sophisticated about tea drinking that caught my eyes recently. Everything from the tea sets to the various presentations of teabags to the style of serving it. It is so feminine and gentle, and I am beginning to fall in love with the style that accompanies the art of tea drinking.

Reading through the internet I also discovered, studies showed that just the process of drinking tea is a powerful stress remedy technique. It will lower your blood pressure, reduce anxiety, and balance hormones. How about that? Wow…………

I am also discovering the different kind of tea, and the effect that it will have to my body and mind. Tea is also not as messy as coffee and I might just slowly switch my coffee drinking habit to ermmmm………… yes tea drinking, soon, I hope.

Here’s some of the list of tea that I believe have been tested and proven to have the following effect on us:

Green Tea helps us enhance our immune system and fight cancer.

Black Tea reduces high cholesterol levels.

White Tea is considered to be an anti-aging remedy.

Oolong Tea has fat-blocking antioxidants.

Herbal Teas can help us get more energy, better sleep, and be used for detox.

Will you come and drink tea with me?

No comments: