Saturday, August 11, 2012

Emergency Hospital Stay

On August 8, 2012, after the infusion at a private clinic, we went to do some shopping.  We returned home at 1530 hours, suddenly at around 1615 hours, I was not feeling well, my whole body was experiencing some kind of spasm.  I timed the spasm and after more than 30 minutes decided to call the doctor. 

A group of paramedic was sent to the house to do a home observation.  They did all the necessary tests and decided to put me in the ambulance and off to the hospital.  I was warded from that day onward and today I am allowed a day off for home visit, and I am to return to the hospital on Sunday (August 12, 2012) to be warded again.

At the moment there have been a lot of probing and X-Rays and CT.  On Monday next I am scheduled for an MRI





2 comments:

Unknown said...

H, sakit apa? Nampak teruk, my doa to you that you cepat sembuh.

duckwin said...

Dear Dr H

I too hope that there is nothing serious, but latest findings - swollen lymph nodes near my aorta. Monday nanti akan buat MRI, insyaAllah, will get the answer by Monday evening. Hope you are doing great for this ramadan. I love your cara pemakanan, wish I could find all the kunyit hidup and the ulam-ulaman here. Take good care always.