Thursday, August 23, 2012

Beef Steak Sandwich

On the 5th day of Syawal, I still had a lot of errands to run.  Updating of doctors' appointment, medicine to be picked-up from the pharmacy, and the weather was not helping much.  Everyday I am drenched with sweat from head to toe be it in the house or outside.  Therefore, the kitchen now became the least visited area of the house.

Due to that fact I only try to make simple meals, and I also cut short the meals time from 3 to 2 per day.  We are feeding our stomach with more water and fruits.

Today, this was what I have in the fridge and decided to make beef steak sandwich for the family.  It was extremely simple and fast to cook
The sauce: mayonnaise, grated cheese and garlic (mix together) 

 
 Yellow onion, cut thinly and fried
 
  Since I do not have burger buns, I used baguette instead.  The baguette was oven fresh so I just slightly buttered them to add taste

 The beef steak (marinated with pepper and salt and pan fried for 4 minutes only).  It is important that you get the best cut to be able to have the steak good and tender 
 The beef steak sandwich ready to eat.............. just fantastic (proud to say :P)

No comments: