Friday, January 21, 2011

A Relection Of Me

I was in the shower when I caught a reflection of me on the shining tap head, I paused and had a good look at myself, and I smiled, I believed I looked so much like my father, however, more than often I was told that I am a split image of my mother. Well I guess only the eyes can tell.

Often also you hear people complimenting or commenting your characteristics to be like that of either of your parents or that of your grandparents. Again, I believe I am a ‘chip of the block’ of my father. I don’t know why but I see a lot of my father’s characteristics in me.

Now I am looking at each and every one of my children, which one of them could possibly be a bit of me. Friends often say that they all look like me…………… duhhh…. I am their mother!!!! But one of them according to my friends resembles more than just a bit of me.

There were times, I believe when I am watching them I could see me not a hundred percent but they definitely have me in them. One is so tidy and neat, one is so secretive and passive, one is too vocal and outgoing and one is so arrogant and proud. But then again when you think of it how could that be considered a reflection of you, because I believe all the characters mentioned do exist in each and every one of us. So can it be that the reflection of character was just a mind game? I don’t know.

However, I was recently reminded that among the five sisters in my family I have always been the one who pouts a lot over every little thing, and they said I can go on like this for days…………………………. Well I guess it is better to pout than to shout. Hence, this evidence or similarity has now been pasted to little Schnappi.

Sorry Schnappi if anyone would ever link us up this way, but I know you are your own character.

No comments: