Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Mama, Why Do I Cry?

Mama, why do I cry so much?
Mama, I don’t like it when I am crying like this
Mama, do you cry as much as I do?
Mama, will you support me in my decision?

Sayang,
You cry because you are upset
You cry because you are worried of the unknown
You cry because you cannot express your feelings
You cry because I am too far from your reach
You cry because you think no one is supporting you

Being a mama is never easy, yes I do cry
May be I cry even more than any of you have ever seen
I cry when I fail as a mama, as your protector and not being there with you when you need me most

But, you know what? it is alright to cry

And I want you to know that mama will support you in every little but sure step that you will be taking towards your future

I love you my little angel

1 comment:

Al3xain said...

I love u too,mama..thank u =) <3