Saturday, January 15, 2011

I Sure Have A Heart

How often in life will you experience the dejected feeling of being left alone, of being speculated about, of being the topic of every gathering, and of being the one that no one wishes to know yet loves to be informed of? How often?

I can say that I have been, still am and will be that someone maybe for as long as I am living or even may be when I am already long gone. In my younger days I used to confront each and every one who dares treat me with a tinge of disgrace. I will stop at nothing, and will be too happy to lose some friends along the way. Friends do not really play a major role in my life, neither do families of such nuisance.

I wish to celebrate my life at this age, therefore, putting aside all these housewife talks, evening tea gossiping and family get together whispering has been top most important to me. I want each and every one of you to know that I have been successful at that, and yes it is also important to let you know that I am happy, very happy indeed, Alhamdulillah.

So people enjoy your talks, I forgive you and may the Lord forgive you too. I don’t have much but I sure have a heart.

No comments: