Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Thank you

I can still remember the day that the phone call was received; I was busy working in the office. For a moment, I was puzzled as I try to put all the words together, and my agreement to the request. It is a big leap that I have decided to take, without consulting anyone but my own instinct.

There were days, that I wonder where you are? Are you happy, do you think of her sometimes or do you miss her, and do you have the mother instinct to feel whether she is happy or sad?

Thank you for the opportunity, thank you for allowing yourself to break free of her. I pray silently always that you are blessed now with the joy, which I am feeling with the gift that you have given to me. I want you to know that there has never been a day that goes by without me thanking God for knocking on my door, to deliver this wonder of love.

Should you ever dream and saw an angel smiling that is she
Should you ever dream and saw a pearl of a joy that is she
Should you ever dream and saw a bright sparkling diamond that is she
Should you ever dream and saw a twinkle of a star that is she
Should you ever dream and saw an ocean of happiness that is she
Should you ever dream and saw a jewel of love that is she

I don’t know if you will ever stumble on this blog of mine, I thank you from the depth of me. May God bless you now and forever.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: