Thursday, April 24, 2008

Phobia and Hunger

My husband always thought that I am absurd when it comes to parking, we had numerous fights because of this. The truth is I have phobia at parking areas, be it covered, open or whatever, I have had my share of traumas to come to this stage. Whenever, I'm driving, I will go round and round the same place, always closest to the entrance, till I can get a parking. Finally, arriving at OU, my phobic attitude was in full swing, so round and round we go; my little princess knowing me too well, just sit in mute. Uhuuu....... nice parking just a step from the 3rd floor entrance, next to the privilege parking. Smile..... more smile....... happy!!!!!


Parking is not the only problems that I become obsessed with, same goes when I am hungry, my hands will start to shiver, my head becomes lighter, at times I feel that I am floating, my concentration becomes zero, and I will enter the closest halal restaurant at reach. Today was no different, the first restaurant that my eyes could read was Seri Melaka, believe it or not I could not even drag myself to go inside, so we just went plop on the 1st table available (actually all the tables were available), because this is not one of the best restaurant. It was like years before the waiter approached us, I swear, I could not see anything on the menu, I was ordering with a remote control, meaning from past memory of this horrible place. While, we were eating, little princess, being the smart one said...... mama, I thought you don't like to eat here, I was like, yes, actually I don't like, however, just eat ok...... then, she goes again, but mama, the sotong tasted like rubber, me....ok don't eat that, just finish your veges and let's go. At this point of time, I notice that we are about the only customer there. swear.... swear....

OU is like paradise to her, we walk, we walk and we walk some more, looking, smelling, inhaling and still no bargains. She already knows what she wanted to get for her sister, but what we found was above her budget. Off we walk some more, from the new wing to the old wing and, finally we got what she wanted to buy, but as usual mama kena tambahkan. Along the way, we decided to stop for doughnuts at Big Apple, and stop here and there, happy looking and testing and trying things/dresses in shops that we like.

There was this stop that we did at a new girlie thingy shop, and she saw a unique necklace with a Rubik cube pendant, she was so in love with the piece, only that it cost RM49.90 and I have no clue when she is gonna use it, so the answer was NO. A distance silent, as she go into deep thoughts, then she picked the Rubik cube itself and whisper to me..... this one can? only RM19.90. I shake my head twice, meaning No again.


We go on walking, and I told her that my feet's killing me, but deep in my heart I want to give her the alone time that she so much wanted with me, so I found a place and sit there while waiting for her to satisfy her eyes.

On our way back from the old wing to the new wing, stomach was singing again, this time, it was soft melody, not the hard rock music, therefore, no panicking here for food. We sit at Charms, taking time to read the menu, enjoy the magazines and do girlie talks while eating.

A store selling Cupido caught my eyes later, and I just told her that, I wanted that for my birthday. The thoughtful little princess, stop and check if that character was in syn with my horoscope, took some pictures via her mobile and calculate the cost ..... he he he.


I have to remind her that she has school tomorrow, as well I can't walk anymore, it's been almost 5 hours at OU and I still don't like the place, so marching we go to the parking, found the car and home sweet home.

Thank you baby for your time, I love you.

No comments: