Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Letter for Jo Ee

Dear Jo Ee

I wrote you this letter because I want you to know that we care that, there will always be better days that, the sun will not stop shinning no matter how dark the storm will be. Jo Ee – you are loved!!!!!

The turbulence that you are going through now is nothing compared to the prayers that everyone is putting in for you. Parents are not easy people, and therefore, they are called parents, but never forget that they will always be there for you. They like to talk, oh yeah, (they always have mouth diarrhea) tell me something that I don’t know, they like to criticize --- *wink, wink* and they think that you have every reason to bow down to them. But, it’s ok la, just layan je. I have gone through worst memories of my life, but it does not make me weak, neither do I give up on everything – so, Jo Ee, you are better then them. Get up and get going ok.

You are such a gift, so young, such a sweetheart and full of life. Pull that curtain, open that window and breath in the fresh air, oh use your diaphragm ok, not your lungs, and adopt the Qi Gong believe, trust me you will see that there is heaven beyond hell.

I don’t have mountains of gold to offer you, but you know my tiny home will welcome you anytime, I have abundance of love to shower you, I may be shorter then you,
but I have bigger arms to hold you with warm hugs and security. I can make stupid jokes that actually make you laugh at me instead of the jokes, so Jo Ee come on over, let’s tango to the adventure beyond.

Take care, God bless you and I hope you will get well soon, with lots of love

No comments: