Saturday, April 5, 2014

What A Day?


Hubby is not around, and I have to do a lot of running around on my own.  Alhamdulillah the weather has been great and don't really need to dress heavy anymore.  One of the many things that I need to get organized fast were the insurance issues.  Problems have been each time, I went there I came back less determine and more frustrated.

History repeats itself again, went with a claim of Euros 3,375, after pushing me around from one room to the other and with their fierce refusal to speak any English at all, I was made to feel like a beggar.  However, I have been blessed with a lot of patience now, so I just play it cool and act stupid.  Cutting long story short, finally I was asked to fill up the account number for the revert of the claim. Guess what? the amount that was given back was only Euros 103.

I looked at the paper long and hard, and giving up I just put the account number and left.  In my heart I was thinking I should have told them to keep the money, so that the government could afford to buy more disposable plastic for the people to pick up their dog poop on the street.

Arrived home and found a new bill in the mail box.

What a day?

No comments: