Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Sunday (March 30th 2014)

Another invite, spread of mouth watering local food was presented.  I sit and smell and took in everything including photographing them because truth be told I could not eat any of them.  I just cannot, do not have the appetite at all, thinking of which I wonder for how long more?
 Pasta salad by our Dear Jah (who has been living here for more than 30 years)
 'Beef Kurma' by the host (a lady from the Science Ministry who is in service here now)
 Fish crackers or 'Keropok Ikan' my all time favorite, but even on this day, it was just nice to look at
 'Acar buah' home made by the 1st Secretary
 Curry puff by the Ambassador's secretary
 'Keropok Empeng' from the host
 'Jelantah' by the 1st Secretary
Prawns in curry sauce by the host

No comments: