Monday, April 7, 2014

I Hope We Cross Path Again Mr Stranger

How often do you meet a total stranger and discovered that you could already trust him/her instantly.  In my situation not too often, but sometimes in February this year, a chance meeting turned out to be a magical one. As I'm writing this entry, I could not even recalled his name, that's how strange this encounter was.  He was the co-owner of a spice stall.  Tall, dark and handsome and friendly and honest, what's more important was that he was kind.  Almost everything that my two friends and I bought from his stall was given so much of discount.  Alright, that was not what had made this stranger memorable.

Story be told, I had a severe attack of very painful re-flux, that caused me to uncontrollable throwing up, and fainted in the middle of thousands of people in a spice market.  One of my friends left me under the care of another friend, and walked back to the stranger's stall and asked him for help.  He left his stall came to my aid, called the ambulance, organized the security to keep the crown away from, and waited till I was put onto the ambulance and on the way to the ER.

Without his help, I don't know what would have happened to me that day.  May the Almighty Allah bless him with good life, good health, and continue with the very kind heart.

I hope we will cross path again kind stranger.

No comments: