Monday, June 4, 2012

I Would Rather Be Insulted

We are changing the medication, the new medication was not easy to get. After visiting several Apotheke, I finally managed to get the supply. With this new medication, I am hoping to see new results.

It was good when you realized that you need to go to the gym or to go for a walk in the park or to just jog your excess weight away. You have been complaining that you have limited freedom to go out but you forgot to mention the reason for the limitation, but it is not my nature to hang any dirty laundry of the family for public consumption. Therefore, I am letting it be. The moral of the day if you want to get better you shall be better, if you don’t you can go on harboring as much hatred as you possibly can. The world is a stage so act and be glorious on that stage of yours.

From my readings I discovered that besides medication and counseling, you are also recommended to exercise as much as you can, and to limit your obsessiveness in the cyber world. Exercise is an excellent outlet for you to get an immediate fix to your problems of anxiety as well as anger or frustration, and unlike medications, exercise is an immediate fix to those problems. Exercise is a real catalyst in dealing with negative emotions. We give you the freedom to exercise.

Eating good food is also very highly recommended. However, when I limited the supply of certain food that would trigger any kind of high in you, especially food that are high in carbohydrate and sugar and red meat, you will be so angry, and you will come up with all sorts of excuses to throw your insults at me. I took those insults and cry when it became too much but for your own good, I would rather be insulted. Junk food is one of the worse, all the sugar and fats can make you feel sluggish and depressed after the initial sugar high wears off.

1 comment:

mummy-who-cooks said...

Sounds like me....
Today, I moved to the right...
Tomorrow.... tak move langsung.. stay on the same spot..
So, how..???