Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Dear Lord, I Pray

Yesterday, hubby and me had some alone time. Alone time is super rare to us now, but we are not complaining. However, when the opportunity arrives, we try to bundle in as much quality time together as we possibly could. Every day, is a mystery to us, no plan is worth putting on the planner diary anymore, but we are happy and that is most important. 

Dear Lord, I pray:

Dear Lord, teach me, to be sweet and gentle in all the events of my everyday life

Dear Lord, teach me to be patient, and gentle in confronting my disappointments, in facing the frustration thoughtlessness of others, in the insincerity of those I trusted, and in the unfaithfulness of those on whom I trusted.

Dear Lord, let me forget myself so that I may enjoy the happiness of others.

Dear Lord, please let me always hide my pains, tears and heartaches so that I may be the only one to suffer from them.

Dear Lord, please teach me to be a better person from all the suffering that comes across my path. Dear Lord, please do not let me be bitter.

Dear Lord, each time I came to a junction of failure and desolation, please always whisper Your word of love to me.

Dear Lord, thank you for the wonderful husband that you have given to me, may our life together be blissful always.

No comments: