Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Do Not Begrudge Them

Since the onset of the BP I have been trying to go around looking for support groups, be it from the family, friends or strangers with similar experience, all I can tell you is that it has not been an easy journey, but I am managing.

It is very important for me to let everyone know that BP is no different from other ailment that requires long term medication and treatment. Please stop judging them and treating them like as though they are bad people. This is not what they wanted; therefore do not abuse them with your languages (verbally) or your normal behavior. Do not degrade them, never ever do this.

To my readers who are following the latest in my life, I beg of you to be compassionate of them and to give your utmost to understand them. if you are a parent like me, try to talk to the members of your family and educate them as much as you possibly could. Try to forgive them, yet be firm when you experience their moment of impracticality. Try to give all the love and support that you can and help make the situation better for them at all time.

Do not begrudge them for it can only make them feel more alone.

No comments: