Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Fat And Miserable

What is the problem with the increasing number of fat people around the globe? Can it be the food or the genes or mainly the laziness of each individual to even notice that they are actually fat and disgusting?

My little angel once said “mama, it would be so sad if these fat people who are already fat are also miserable; I hope they can at least be happy”. What she said makes sense, and I cannot help but notice that most of the fat people are in fact ugly, sad and most of all miserable.

They could hardly walk a distance; they have to occupy two seats instead of one on the tram as well as the trains, not forgetting the planes. They have to disgustingly order two meals instead of one when they are in the restaurant. They never smile and wear an angry face all the time.

I don’t like fat people; to me they are their own doing.

No comments: