Friday, July 8, 2011

Devil's Advocate

I will be the devil’s advocate. Hate me if you want to, but I will not let anyone take advantage of you. I will reason, and lash my tongue at you because I care, because I know you are vulnerable. I will not let you be fooled into believing that it is alright to carry things for others when you are travelling.

Remember you may lose a friendship if you refuse such a request, but should you get caught entering another country carrying things that you assume you know, you will lose more than just a friendship, you lose all including yourself.

All my life I have been very trusting, I never realized until it was too late that people are nasty, and what I have gone through I do not wish to happen to you. So, please do not be afraid or shy to reject anyone’s request, you are only saving yourself in the long run.

No favors are worth trading your freedom for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

not the devil's advocate at all! more like guardian angel