Thursday, December 6, 2012

I Am Thankful



Today I will dedicate my entry to a dear friend, whom I have never met in person but have always been there in my time of need. This is the type of friend with whom I was not even ashamed to cry my whole heart out to. I have got a lot of thankfulness for this person and I am all about giving thanks to her today.

Today, as I sit typing on my keyboard I am thankful just for my health and my life, my hubby and my kids, my family and my dear friends, especially Dr. H. Along the way Dr. H has been the invincible pillar that I keep leaning on and confident that that pillar is so strong, that it will not allow me the time to bury myself in self-pity or to question the Lord. The pillar that I wish can be just next to me and be reachable at all time.

I know I am privilege to meet her even if it is only online, but all the advises that she had sent my way had made me a better person and a stronger person in facing the challenges that life had thrown at me, especially where health is concerned.

I am thankful.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear H,

Blogger friends support is powerful. In 2006 during my chemo, next to hubby's were bloggers that until now I have not met (some I don't even know how they look). At time when even family members and real friends kept away, they were the one that came by and gave support.