Monday, April 16, 2012

Sunday MRI

With a heavy heart, I left the house yesterday accompanied by hubby. I don’t want to leave my little angel alone, especially when she was still sleeping. The change of event that took place on April 13th, 2012 had left me a paranoid mother. What worse was that I have been holding back tears, putting up a strong front, still trying to organize things, while the question of “what could I have missed?” keep haunting me.

However, like many other episodes with the kids I have no choice but to leave and do what was required of me to do. I kissed her sleepy cheeks, avoiding the smelly morning breathe and left.

Another day of MRI, I hope my state of mind now will not influence the results of the MRI.
 At the front office registration, looking for my insurance card
 
 At the lobby of the blue area, completing the Q&A
 Putting my signature to it
 What's in my card holder too
Was that an empty purse?

No comments: