Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Her First Prom

From the moment of the tragedy, I have been living and breathing for one person only. My focus was only to one and nothing else matter, I will talk but not speaking, I will hear but not listening, I will watch but not looking, in total I was miserable, totally, totally miserable.

A dear blog friend brought some light to me, her mere words of  “go take a shower” made me realized that I should not stop at one, I have to continue on giving and loving and caring to all those that are in need of that. I should not derail now.

In the midst of the tragedy, I forgot that my little angel was watching me in silence, observing me from every angle, taking every movement that I made and yet not saying anything, in case my well of tears will break again and again. I have not been fair to her.

So this entry today I want to share with you the excitement that I should be sharing with my little angel who will be attending her first prom in May. We have been going round, trying some outfits that we both thought might be the one, but until the entry of this blog, she has yet to decide

My little angel is pretty in anything, don’t you think so?
 
 
 
 
  
  
 she is considering this as her first option
  this is my favorite
 
 
 
 
 this is my second choice
 this is her second choice

1 comment:

redSeptember said...

I definitely definitely definitely LOVE the 4th picture.