Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Bring It On

After various consultations, tests and diagnosis where I am currently residing, I decided that a second opinion is warranted. The appointment was set for May 10, 2010 at 0830 hours in a far away country. The hospital selected was efficient to the ‘E’, there was not much waiting time, and everything was well organized. All the samples required were taken in a timely manner, except for the stool sampling.

During the pap smear I requested the doctor to do a rectal swab instead, so that I do not have to be stressed out, this was granted and I left the hospital at approximately 1240 hours.

Second day appointment with the doctor, I was told many things that were quite upsetting, but I decided that some doctors speak stupid things even when they are smart. He might mean well, but then again some tact would have made the meeting better. Yes, I was requested to be on medication, which I’m abiding without much of a thought.

I was requested to repeat a critical test, meaning a third trip to the hospital. Like I said before no obstacle is too big to overcome, my precious grandson gives me every reason to believe. Bring it on doctor, I am game.

No comments: