Monday, June 20, 2016

You Can Do It !!!

Abah, it's the 15th day of Ramadan today
I came back to visit you as promised
They moved you yet to another private room
I'm glad that there's no one with you
I just want to be alone with you
You looking so tired Abah
I wish I could take all your pain away Abah
I wish that there's more that I could have done
I wish and I wish and I'll keep on wishing
Standing next to you, I recite the AL Qur'an
While reading the surah, you opened your eyes a couple of times
Your mouth moving, as though you are taking to me
You coughed a couple of times during my reading
I placed my hand on your chest Abah to comfort you
You are so frail Abah, tears just run automatically from my eyes
I'm not giving up on you Abah
I want you to get well, you are a fighter Abah
You can do it, and I know you can
Allah Swt willing you can Abah, you can
I left when it was your feeding time
Kissing you gently on your forehead and cheeks
Goodnight Abah
See you same time tomorrow, in shaa Allah
Love you till Jannah Abah

1 comment:

Nita Nalubega said...

Shafakillah... doa nita senantiasa bersama kak mid and your beloved Abah...