Sunday, January 18, 2015

Lessons From Sacredness

Hi.............................. being a very long time.

It's 2015 now and January is almost coming to and end.  Life has been good, Alhamdulillah.

2014, I bid you a memorable farewell.  Many things happened, many very unexpected.  I learned for lessons of trust, I learned from lessons of heartache, I learned a lot from you 2014 and I will keep on learning in 2015.

My health situation took a very challenging curves in 2014, to say I almost gave up was the near honest, but I thank Allah for giving me the strength to carry on.  I thank my honey bunny who never ceased to give me the encouragement to win the battle.  It was an incredible fate.................... not to mentioned how we have to survived albeit the mountains of medical bills.  Alhamdulillah............ we still sleep good in the night.

Welcome 2015

No comments: