Wednesday, January 28, 2015

I Don't Forgive you

One day I will die, this is for sure. Everyone will eventually perished from this earth.  I don't want you to cry, or to be sad, or to be subdued; or to be over thinking of the ifs and the what ifs? Because I don't care, I really don't care.  All I need from you is, anytime I passes your mind, say a little prayer for me, and at any stage if you have some extras, give to the poor, or feed the poor in my name; or give to the mosque for their needs,

I have long forgiven you for the hatred that you have towards me, for all the things that you have said about me, or may still be saying about me, because I really don't care.  If that was your opinion or perception towards me so be it, I'm not here to judge you or to correct you.  I have done my part, dust and dusted.  Period.

However, I will never ever forgive you for saying that I'm the worse mom ever and that I'm not your mom.  Again, it is your opinion, enjoy it as much as you want, but just remember I DON'T FORGIVE YOU for this.

Enough said.......................... da da da da.


No comments: