Sunday, August 17, 2014

Please Let Us Be Together

I’m at the point of my sickness that I don’t understand anymore what’s going on. Fever comes and goes almost every day of the week. This week I had so much of stomach attack; it could be so painful that caused breathing to be tough.

This morning as I lay in bed, too tired to do anything, the feeling of nausea was overcoming the reality of being alive. My fever is still not subsiding; add to that, the reflux that’s beyond my control and the burping of too much air and a continuous hiccup too.

Hubby came and served me breakfast in bed, I have no desire at all to eat, but thinking of the effort that he had put, I surrender. I don’t remember how long I took to finish the food. I know it was very long. He kept coming to check on me, and as he kissed me a zillion times, and hold my hands in his, I could only say a sincere prayer in my heart.

“Dear Almighty Allah, you have brought us together here in this world, please let us be together in your heaven.”............. Amin.

No comments: