Saturday, November 30, 2013

Life's Good

Every day I woke up feeling nauseated, sometime this will last for the whole day but on good days, it will go off by midday. I’m not sure what trigger this but for sure it is not comforting at all. There were moments I will tell my little angel that I’m very sure that I’m not pregnant; and she will laugh and told me back “oh that I too am pretty sure you are not mama”. Cheeky little thing, but wait till you hear what hubby had to say about that statement. He he he………………… missing him so much especially when I’m not doing good.

This whole week has been a very busy week for me and my little angel. We have been running up and down to the insurance department to get approval for her CT scan, my operation and also my MRI. We were given to do all these on different day, therefore, it was kind of tiring for us, as both of us were down with fever and making the trip to the insurance department was a real chore.

Alhamdulillah, the approval for her CT scan was immediately given, may be in my next entry I will blog about the reason why she need to do the CT scan and the operation that she will have to go through will be a major one. My poor little angel. Yes I also got the approval for my MRI but the approval for my operation is still pending. If that does not materialize I guess I will have to put my operation on hold again. We’ll see, but what is important is that I keep on knocking on every door that I possibly can.

Anyways, life’s good. Thank you Allah.

No comments: