Tuesday, November 26, 2013

In Pain

Have been having so much of pain lately, it can be so immense that I would bite my teeth so hard to try and control the pain. I don’t know where it’s coming from, it was like one minute I’m well and good and the next minute I will down with such uncontrollable pain. The excruciating feeling is like as though I have been suddenly stunned by a stunt gun or a sharp razor blade is cutting through all my veins. There were moments that I will cry but then I realized that crying is not the answer, then I will turn to Almighty Allah for an answer, and it gave me peace, but the pain still persists.

The doctors have been prescribing pain killer after pain killer and more pain killers. The last one that was prescribed to me knocked me off for two days. I could hardly open my eyes, just got up to do my solat, then back to bed again. I felt that I was flying most of the two days, my head felt so light thus it shuns away the pain for a moment. After the experience of that medication, I totally refused to consume it any more.

When the pain is in every single muscles of your body, even sleeping will be a chore.

Please say a little prayer for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

H, sounds like neuropathic pain...i have similar pain down my left hip to calf...it goes away somewhat with the following effort: (tak payah publish comment i ni ya)

- low carbohydrate..very low
- alpha lipoic acid 600 mg
- vitamin B12 in the form of methylcobalamin - nama dia mecomin
- then french pine bark
- i think the most effective is seabuckthorn...i beli dari cosway...tetapi GNC ada jual juga..and i guess GNC is international

i doakan you dalam sembahyang malam i ...take care

has