Tuesday, September 10, 2013

I Love Jah!!!!

I saw Jah a couple of times before I actually met her in person. She’s a very caring person, who will walked an extra mile just to make sure that I got on the right bus and tram to get home from the mosque. Along the way, we joke about life here and our likes and dislikes, mostly it is the silly talks that keep the bond stronger between us. No, we did not call each other and burnt the telephone lines, we are not that kind of friends, but we enjoy each other’s company when we have the time to meet. Jah showed me many parts of the city that I have no clue existed, and many other interesting places that she promised to explore with me. She is one hell of a cook too, and she made the best ‘curry puff pusing’ ever, and ‘kuih bakar’ and ‘pandan chiffon’.

I love you Jah and may Allah Almighty bless our friendship.

No comments: