Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Durian (The King of Fruits) After Almost Six Years

Most part of yesterday was a horrible day for me. It all started by the sudden dropped in temperature, and I have to dress heavy just to go and run some errands. Having said that, I dragged myself out of the house, checking the mirror like a million time, to make sure that my head cover was well done so that it will not be blown in the wind.

Caught the bus in time……. hooray. At the train station, I went to the ticket machine to get the monthly ticket; there was no queue, happy. After selecting the required ticket, put in my ATM card to pay, every word that came out was strange, tried a couple more time, and then realized that the queue was building up behind me. Like a good citizen, I left but fuming with madness because I could not get a ticket.

While walking out from the station I spotted two Wiener Lines worker and told them about the problem that I was facing at the ticket machine. They just brushed me off and told me to go to the next station. Duuuuhhhhhh……………… of course, but I need a ticket to board the train, or maybe they were expecting me to walk to the next station. Forget it!!!!

Then I also discovered that I have forgotten to bring along my prescription for medication, which I was desperately in need of supply. Anger building up again because of my own stupidity, being angry is not good for me. Therefore, I inhaled and walked to the nearest Asian shop and yes, for the very first time in 6 years here bought me a box of frozen ‘Durian’ (the king of fruits).

Anyways, the horrible story of the day does not stop with me trying to make myself happy with the Durian, continuation in my next entry.

No comments: