Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I Believe The Task Is Mine

It breaks my heart to see the moment when uncertainty fogs your mind, the discussion or conversation can suddenly turned to a heated argument. The drama unfolded, not scripted and least expected of show time became a normal part of our home, but I know this will go away with love, patient and perseverance. After all, the rest of us in the family are less than perfect, and even in a normal family environment, conflicts do arise and that just make us all human.

I am appealing to all those people who confess their love for you, especially the closet in the family to understand your issues, and not to blame conflicts of relationship on your current state of mind. It is not fair to you at all, people forgot what a lovely person you were before and as your mother I am confident that deep inside you that lovely person is still living. I want them to try and understand you the way I am learning to understand you. The road is not an easy one but I am not afraid to travel that road with you, in order to see you back to normal.

Often now, I find myself trying to pacify people’s attitude, assumption and accusation. I believe the task is mine to make them understand you.

No comments: