Tuesday, May 1, 2012

.......... and how could I live and have no story to tell?

At midnight I found myself still awake, my head was throbbing with so many maps of vagabond, I watched the moon and suddenly I just cry. First I cried in silent, letting the tears flow freely until my vision was blurred, and then I just let it all out sobbing until I could hardly breathe.

Yes, I cried. This is an authentic time, I am a mess right now, total mess and the thoughts keep on playing with my vulnerability, poking fire to myself pity encouraging me to cry more. I don’t even bother to wipe the tears away, if only I could snap a picture of myself now and show the world how hopeless I was feeling and looking.

And yet, there is a perfection of this moment that I do not want to change. It is in the moment that I cherished the ability to feel the evolution in my own vulnerability.

I love this moment when I am feeling really sad, locked in my own thought, walking every mirror with reflection of what have been and could have been. The images of reflection tonight help to alleviate further my feeling of sadness. Would I be able to close some doors while trying to open other doors of uncertainty?

Tonight I was sad and I cried but that does not mean that I am weak. At this moment I know that I am a real mess who is trying very hard to keep it together and be grounded at the same time.

Life is a hurricane…………………………… and how could I live and have no story to tell?

No comments: