Thursday, February 26, 2015

My Kitchen

I'm not someone who likes an open kitchen, but then again, it is always what you don't like, you are bound to get it.  That's happening to me now, and I'm left with no other option but to teach myself to learn to like the idea of an open kitchen.

To keep my mind into focus of this reality, hubby took me around to visit a couple of kitchen designers and providers.  Some of the concepts were really mind boggling and beautiful, but achievable? ................. hemm, I don't know.

Early this week, we went again to play around with designing our own open kitchen, and then we got one of the lady in charge to help us to toy with our ideas, It was very interesting and seriously, I'm loving it now.  Hopefully, my open kitchen will not drive me nuts, as I have become too obsessed with neatness and cleanliness, and the whole house smelling pure heavenly.

Help me Allah.

No comments: