Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Life Is Too Short - Batik Sarong

Yes, we do really do crazy things here.  The time has come to bid farewell to my best of friends and we don't know when our path will cross again.  She has been a real support in my time of need, someone that I could trust to pour my heart to.  It will be sad but we both know that everything happened for a reason.  Therefore, to add to another day of my craziness, I organized a lady day out but each one of us has to be in Batik Sarong.  It was a lovely do, we were happy despite the rain and cold wind.
I will miss you so so much.
 My very pretty angel in her Batik sarong with a 'kebaya' top.  Please ignore the missing button :P
 Yours truly with my Batik do too but I have no proper top, so I decided to go with whatever matches
 Pretty ladies in Batik sarong at the train terminal
 Proud in Batik sarong in the middle of the city, we got the look but they were good ones :)
Even the youngest of us got one for herself

No comments: