Friday, December 13, 2013

Morphine Next Please

I have gone from steroid injections to taking all these pain killers as prescribed by the doctors.  Nothing seems to work, well, not really what most of the medicine will do to me is just put me to sleep, before the pain persisted again.  The recommended operation will cost me 8000 euros.  Therefore, I will just continue with the current treatment or may be just bear with the pain.  However, if at any point of time the pain were to consume my everyday life, I will have to be warded for morphine treatment........ Life goes on and guess what I'm still me and smiling.  Please continue your praying for me ok.
 The recommended dosage two tablets when experiencing pain at the highest.  I ended with severe gastric pain instead.
 Also to take two tablets but it only put me to sleep two days in a row.
 Currently relying on this medication a lot, seems to relieve me of the pain for at least a couple of hours, Alhamdulillah.
Recommended dosage 2 tablets, these does not help me at all anymore (but it is still in my medicine box in case of emergency, by this meaning I do run out of medication a couple of times),

No comments: