Friday, July 15, 2011

Wedding Bliss

 
  
 
 
 
 
 
There is something about weddings that always makes me wonder. For years I have seen how in my culture weddings are celebrated in such grandeur that it sent shivers down my spine. From the theme to the unnecessary meaning of the wedding at times became a real mockery that people will not stop talking about it for a long time.

To think that such act of grandeur was never warranted by our religion, yet it is amazing how tradition keeps on going from generation to generation.

Weddings should only be a celebration of two hearts with close meaningful friends, to share with them the celebration of their happiness.

The pictures here show what a wedding bliss is all about. Someday, I hope this effortlessness can be adopted by my culture.

No comments: