Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Muesli

 
 
When choosing your Muesli, make sure that you spend a bit of time to read on the label of contents. This is what I have discovered recently. My immediate choice was to get the Wellness Muesli which was rich in fiber. However, when I read the label I noticed that the carbohydrate and sugar content is much higher than the Muesli that I finally bought, and that is the Knusper Schoko (Crunchy Chocolate).

On my next trip for a new box I found that the store has now added a new Muesli brand on the counter. It is the Bio Schoko Knusper Muesli (Bio Chocolate Crunchy), and this one has got the lowest of carbohydrate and sugar content. For your information all three brands only have davon sugar (meant for people with diabetes).

Take a minute to read and don’t judge a muesli brand by its name.

No comments: