Thursday, December 30, 2010

You Are Still The One






For all the turbulence and the trials that we had gone through, from sharing a bowl of porridge in a land not ours, to sharing all the hurtful tears, and all the knuckle promises, I am proud that we have made it.

Through all the scorns that the world had thrown at us, and all those bad eyes that we try so hard to hide from, I am glad that it was your hand that I am holding on.

We have gone so far from the first hello, we walked more than the miles that we possibly could have, we fell and picked each other up, we fought and we shout, yet I am so happy that it is with you I call home.

Good bye 2010 and all the mysteries that we will leave unlocked. I am looking forward to welcoming 2011 with you and roll the dice of our life in search of a new beginning in yet another land not ours.

I love you honey more that I think you know. I may be that little twig butt-less woman that you choose to call a wife, but I am here to stay and share your moments of up and down.

Happy 2011 my Snaily!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you my love for a wonderful you. You are my best gift !!!

So thankful for you

Anonymous said...

P.S. Also thankful for the twigs calling me every night :)